I was scrolling a few evenings ago when I stumbled upon an interesting challenge posted by taehreh; write a poem about love in ten lines. She wrote a beautiful poem, which you can read here. I nearly forgot, but realizing that it is National Poetry Month jogged my memory. I took a bit of a different approach when writing this one. I do hope you enjoy it.
I nominate anyone who has taken their time to read my poem to write one as well. Leave a link in the comments. Now, what we all love and loathe, the rules:
– Write about love using only 10 lines.
– Use the word love in every line.
– Each line can only be 4 words long.
– Title the post, Love in Ten Lines
– Include a quote about love ( this can be your own).
– You may write in any language.
– Nominate 10 or more who are up for the challenge.
– Let them know about the challenge.